Sparrow Publishing Terms and Conditions
Updated: June 28, 2023
- These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
- Sparrow Publishing Website is equivalent to us, we, Sparrow Publishing Website, website and site.
- The material presented on this website should not be taken as a suggestion or advice, this material should be taken as informative articles and for enjoyment. Please note that information always changes based on new scientific findings.
- At this time you cannot create any accounts on this website.
- It is prohibited to use Sparrow Publishing Website for product and service soliciting to providers via B2B processes
License to use the website
Unless otherwise stated, Sparrow Publishing Website and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or others from the website for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- share any materials from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or about this website without Sparrow Publishing Website’s express written consent;
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications;
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Sparrow Publishing Website’s express written consent;
- You must not use offensive/harassing language, or produce disputes; this is a rated G website – everyone should be comfortable visiting this website
- Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Sparrow Publishing Website reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Sparrow Publishing Website’s discretion.
- If Sparrow Publishing Website provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
- Sparrow Publishing Website is a website that works to reduce restricted information content.
- Sparrow Publishing Website may disable your user ID and password at Sparrow Publishing Website’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- At this time there is no restricted access of any kind, not now and not in the future.
- In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for informative purposes.
- Note to people who want to add their articles: You grant to Sparrow Publishing Website a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Sparrow Publishing Website the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. This clause permits Sparrow Publishing Website to promote the submitted information via media.
- Note to website visitors: Website visitors’ user content will not be used for the promotion of Sparrow Publishing Website content via media, nor it will be used for any other purpose.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Sparrow Publishing Website or a third party in each case under any applicable law.
- You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or another similar complaint.
- Sparrow Publishing Website reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, stored on Sparrow Publishing Website’s servers, or hosted or published on this website.
- Notwithstanding Sparrow Publishing Website’s rights under these terms and conditions about user content, Sparrow Publishing Website does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to or the publication of such content on this website.
- As a website visitor, you agree that you will not be hacking this website, nor attempting to log in as a visitor or as an administrator, this activity is illegal and prohibited.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Sparrow Publishing Website makes no representations or warranties about this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Sparrow Publishing Website does not warrant that:
* this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
* the information on this website is complete, true, accurate and non-misleading
- Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice about any legal, financial or matter or any other matter, you should consult an appropriate professional
- Please note that the provided articles are not suggestions, they are meant to be read for an informative-entertaining read
Limitations of liability
- Sparrow Publishing Website will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) about the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
* to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
* for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
* for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data
- These limitations of liability apply even if Sparrow Publishing Website has been expressly advised of the potential loss
- Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Sparrow Publishing Website’s liability in respect of any:
* matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Sparrow Publishing Website to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability
- By using the Sparrow Publishing Website website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website
- You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Sparrow Publishing Website has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Sparrow Publishing Website’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Sparrow Publishing Website’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Sparrow Publishing Website.
- If any provision of this website disclaimer is or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
- You hereby indemnify Sparrow Publishing Website and undertake to keep Sparrow Publishing Website indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Sparrow Publishing Website to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Sparrow Publishing Website’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Sparrow Publishing Website arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to Sparrow Publishing Website’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Sparrow Publishing Website may take such action as Sparrow Publishing Website deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- Sparrow Publishing Website may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Sparrow Publishing websites may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Sparrow Publishing Website’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- Sparrow Publishing Website is not responsible for any inconvenience, the information on this website is meant only for entertaining reading and not advice.
- Sparrow Publishing Website encourages all visitors to leave feedback/rating of the service experience of the website.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- No advice
- This website contains general entertaining information for reading. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
- Sparrow Publishing Website is not liable for contributing article authors nor for visitors’ experiences.
- Sparrow Publishing Website encourages and welcomes visitors to leave reviews.
Limitation of Warranties
- The legal information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Sparrow Publishing Website makes no representations or warranties about the legal information on this website.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Sparrow Publishing Website does not warrant that:
* the information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
* the information on this website contained within articles is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading as scientific research and finding always change or change over time
- You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to legal advice from articles containing any information, the information on articles is for entertaining reading only.
- Nothing in this legal disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
What is spam?
- In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose.
Sparrow Publishing Website has a zero-tolerance spam policy.
- This includes B2B activity as well
Automated spam filtering
- Sparrow Publishing Website’s messaging systems automatically scan all incoming emails and other messages, and filter-out messages that appear to be spam.
Problems with spam filtering
- No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered out by Sparrow Publishing Website’s systems.
- If you believe this has happened to a message you have sent, please advise the message recipient by other means, for example, a phone call.
- You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by sending the message in plain text (i.e. no HTML), removing any attachments, and ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
- Sparrow Publishing Website may provide a facility that enables users to send email messages / private messages about appointments set up with vendors or Sparrow Publishing Website message reminders of services and package perks availability.
- Users must not use this site to send unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, whether or not for commercial purposes. Full terms and conditions concerning the use of the site are set out in the full document found above.
Receipt of unwanted messages from Sparrow Publishing Website
- In the unlikely event that you receive any message from Sparrow Publishing Website or sent using Sparrow Publishing Website’s systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact Sparrow Publishing Website using the details below and the matter will be investigated.
e-mail: info @ sparrow – publishing. com
Changes to this anti-spam policy
- Sparrow Publishing Website may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.